© 2019 Hudson Investment Group Ltd (ASX:HGL) / T (02) 9251 7177 / F (02) 9251 7500 / corporate@higl.com.au /  

  • LinkedIn Social Icon

 

​​​

Legal & Privacy

Regent Street Property

The Company has entered into a sale purchase agreement to acquire 30% of the Regent Property Trust that owns the Regent Street Property Development (The Project) for $1.2 million and a put and call option agreement to purchase the remaining 70%. The purchase and option agreements are subject to shareholder, and regulatory approvals.

​​

Development Approved Project Design

Views North to city

  • The Regent Street Project at Woolloongabba, Brisbane further diversifies the geographic locations of the Company's property portfolio.

  • The property has Development Approval from the Brisbane City Council for 54 apartments that is a mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and a 3 level basement residential and visitor car parking facility.

  • The successful completion of the Regent Street Project will increase the size of the Company's property portfolio and increase profitability.

  • A Project Manager has been appointed to facilitate the Regent Street Project.

Regent Street conceptual architectural impression